Climate of Spain has remained same although government may have changed since many decades and it is one of the most preferred and suitable among most people. Spain has Mediterranean climate and it has generally warm summer. Population of Spain has reached 47 million as per statistics published in 2008. It has many islands and it is one of the most preferred locations for tourism purpose.
Why Study in Spain?
From all over the world, every year thousands of students choose Spain as their study destination. There are 74 universities in countries which offer various types of courses. There are multiples reasons for which students choose Spain as their abroad study destination. Some of them are mentioned as below:
Choice of Courses
Colleges and Universities in Spain offer many types of program in English Language medium for foreign students. Various course levels include Diploma, Advance Diploma, Post graduate diploma, Bachelor, Master and PHD. One of the most preferred fields among international students is Law field.
Other popular coursed in Spain among the foreign students are mentioned below:
- Arts and Humanities
- Marketing and Finance
- Science Degrees
- Spanish Courses
- Hospitality Management
- Engineering program
Living in Spain
Most students who choose Spain as destination for further education remember the living experience throughout their life because it gives them excellent opportunities to explore great culture, learn new things, meeting different types of people and that eventually leads to their own development. Cost of living in Spain may vary from location to location. If you are living in capital cities like Madrid or Barcelona, the living cost will be higher than if you are living in some rural places, yet most amenities are available throughout the country.
Other important factors like entertainment, clothing, electronics, food, transportation, healthcare, utilities, and university tuition fee can also affect the cost of living. But overall living cost in Spain is comparatively 20% less than other European countries.
Visa and Entry Requirements into Spain
To study in Spain, everyone requires a visa except a citizen of one of the countries from European Union. Admission process of different universities may vary from one to another. Below information is for guidance purpose only and it is always better check on government website for precise and up to date information.Process of admission in University and student visa application is described as below:
- Firstly students need to send scan copy of academic documents along with completed application form to University for evaluation. If student profile meets admission criteria than University will conduct Skype Interview. If student go through it, University will send us offer letter in 5 working days and then visa process will start.
- Student has to do Apostil for all his/her academic documents. Parallel to that process for PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and Medical Report in English and Spain Language needs to be initiated.
- Student need to transfer first year tuition fee to University.
- Book Appointment in SPAIN visa consulate at Mumbai (Mostly we will get date after 1 month)
- Visa Interview is conducted on given date which generally last for about 30 minutes.
- Visa approval or decline result comes in 15 days time
Preparing for Spain the Final Checklist
If your visa is approved, there are certain preparation needs to be done before departure. One of the mandatory requirements is of having medical insurance. Make sure you carry few important documents with you without which you may not get entry in Spain.