Having experience of more than 14 years, Orbit Immigration is an exclusive UK visa consultant affiliated by British Council with track record of 1000+ satisfied students.
Climate of Europe has remained same although government may have changed since many decades and it is one of the most preferred and suitable among most people. Europe has Mediterranean climate and it has generally warm summer. Europe is a group of 44 sovereign states or nations.
From all over the world, every year thousands of students choose Europe as their study destination. There are multiples reasons for which students choose Europe as their abroad study destination. Some of them are mentioned as below:
Colleges and Universities in Europe offer many types of program in English Language medium for foreign students. Various course levels include Diploma, Advance Diploma, Post graduate diploma, Bachelor, Master and PHD. One of the most preferred fields among international students is Law field.
Most students who choose Europe as destination for further education remember the living experience throughout their life because it gives them excellent opportunities to explore great culture, learn new things, meeting different types of people and that eventually leads to their own development. Cost of living in Europe may vary from location to location. If you are living in capital cities, the living cost will be higher than if you are living in some rural places, yet most amenities are available throughout the Europe.
Other important factors like entertainment, clothing, electronics, food, transportation, healthcare, utilities, and university tuition fee can also affect the cost of living.
To study in Europe, everyone requires a visa except a citizen of one of the countries from European Union. Admission process of different universities may vary from one to another. Below information is for guidance purpose only and it is always better check on government website for precise and up to date information. Process of admission in University and student visa application is described as below:
1) Firstly students need to send scan copy of academic documents along with completed application form to University for evaluation. If student profile meets admission criteria than University will conduct Skype Interview. If student go through it, University will send us offer letter in 5 working days and then visa process will start.
2) Student has to do Apostille for all his/her academic documents. Parallel to that process for PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) and Medical Report in English and Europe Language needs to be initiated.
3) Student need to transfer first year tuition fee to University.
4) Book Appointment in visa consulate at Mumbai of relevant country (Mostly we will get date after 1 month)
5) Visa Interview is conducted on given date which generally last for about 30 minutes.
6) Visa approval or decline result comes in 15 days time
If your visa is approved, there are certain preparation needs to be done before departure. One of the mandatory requirements is of having medical insurance. Make sure you carry few important documents with you without which you may not get entry in Europe.
You must need to carry your passport, Birth Certificate, your academic certificates, experience certificates and any other important documents which you may think you will need in Europe.
Please visit our office for any further information or guidance.