When you are going to pursue any higher study courses abroad at the world level, it becomes imperative for you to have a proficient command over the common language used in professional as well as academic world. In order to enhance your capabilities, various tests are there that make you not only eligible but also able for either work or study abroad. Irrespective of the field of study you intend to join or the job you are going to take up, you need to clear any one of the following tests. Some of them play a role of an admission tests while some are not just commonly taken tests but the one which will enable you work, study and live easily as any native does.
IELTS Courses (The International English Language Testing System) :
This is one of the prominent tests for those intending to work or study in the country where English is used as a common language of communication. IELTS course is available in two formats
IELTS test prepares for four important skills such as Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. In other words, your complete language proficiency is measured considering the native environment in which one has to study or work. Let us have a look on some interesting facts about IELTS Coaching;
- It is the world’s proven English language test and was one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing over 25 years ago. It still continues to set the standard for English language testing even today.
- IELTS course is accepted as evidence of English language proficiency by over 9,000 organizations worldwide. Last year, more than 2.2 million tests were taken globally.(Please check the figures)
- IELTS course is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment through more than 1,000 test centres and locations in over 140 countries.
- IELTS Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of IDP Education Ltd, one of the world’s leading international education organizations offering student placement in Australia, the USA, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. IDP Education has 45 years’ experience in international higher education. IELTS Australia Pty Ltd manages a network of more than 100 IELTS test centres in over 45 countries.
GRE: (Graduate Record Examinations):
It is a standardised test conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Services). If you are planning for Master levels programs like the popular Master of Science degree – MS in USA, ETS GRE scores are of immense significance as they are accepted by most of the top graduate level schools. GRE is like an admission test as it is needed for admission in most American and Canadian universities. Moreover it is imperative even for the native American and Canadian students to go through the GRE test. Another important to note here down that the university management that are completely unknown to a particular Graduate Admission Committee, they will give priority to the applicant’s score of GRE. GRE is a standardized set of tests that each applicant is bound to take be it an Undergrad or MS. To be precise, if the GRE score is comparatively low and your university is quite unknown, the chances of getting in to your dream university are very few.
TOEFL Coaching( Test of English as a Foreign Language)
It is an internet based standardized test of English language and administered by ETS. Let us have an elaborative idea about the test;
- Roughly 2400 institutes in US and Canada require TOEFL score from the candidate intending to join any particular study course.
- TOEFL is very helpful for the ones intending to raise funding by rendering Teaching Assistantship services. TAs are very competitive and given only to few applicants with attractive score in TOFEL including American, Canadian or students coming from English speaking countries.
- If someone’s GPA or all other parts of profile are up to the mark but TOEFL score is considerably low, the chance of getting a TA becomes rare. The prime function of a TA is to interact with undergrad students and to help the labs or grade their projects/quizzes and answer their queries.
All that you might wish to know about TOEFL Course:
Who Takes the TOEFL Test?
Around 30 million people or more than that from all over the world must have taken the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced. Following are some of the points to consider for the ones intending to appear in TOEFL test,
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Who Accepts TOEFL Test Scores?
Your score in TOEFL tests is vital for getting admission in the college or university of your choice as there are more than 9,000 colleges, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries that accept TOEFL scores.
Where and When Can I Take the TOEFL iBT Test?
The TOEFL test has more test dates (more than 50 per year) and locations than any other English-language test in the world. You can retake the test as many times as you wish, but you cannot take it more than once in a 12-day period. If you already have a test appointment, you cannot register for another test date that is within 12 days of your existing appointment.
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test):
- It is a general test of verbal and quantitative reasoning test and widely accepted by most U. S. college admissions.
- The test is required for admission to undergraduate programs of most US universities.
- The SAT Suite of Assessments helps students navigate their path through high school toward college and career, and offers a range of unique benefits to students.
- Income-eligible SAT takers receive college application fee waivers and all students can opt in to Student Search Service to receive free information about admission and financial aid from colleges, universities, and scholarship programs.
GMAT (The Graduate Management Admission Test):
- This test is used as a criteria by many business schools and other institutions for admission to MBA, PGDBM, Master of Accountancy and Master of Finance.
- The test aims to assess the candidate’s analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English.
- GMAT scores are accepted by over 2,100 universities and institutions in more than 114 countries.
Why ORBIT IMMIGRATION FOR YOUR TOEFL & IELTS Coaching Program:
Orbit is one of the leading institutes providing IELTS Coaching, TOEFL Coaching, SAT, GMAT & GRE coaching in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Our finely tuned and planned IELTS coaching program helps students prepare for the test and not only lead them to get admission in their dream foreign university but also sharpen their English language proficiency. This becomes possible with best of the breed, experienced and qualified team of faculties with Orbit.
Your goal is our passion and for it we work by tooth and nail to prepare students for both general and academic exams. For the ease of the students, we have separate batches for both to ensure that the level of training given to you is according to your test difficulty level. The following criteria will help you decide to join Orbit Immegrition:
- 6 Full Time Faculty members
- British Council and IDP trained faculty
- Mock Test on every Wednesday/Saturday
- Extra writing and speaking material provided
- Separate batches for General and Academic students
- Special grammar lectures for Gujarati medium students
- Specially designed carry home study material for both Academic and General Students
- Multiple batches to accommodate everyone’s convenience
- Comfortable ambiance and AC classrooms