Which visa shall I apply and in which country?

It completely depends upon individual profile and personal circumstances. It requires lots of criteria to be considered like age, financial conditions, marital status, purpose of going abroad etc. To get effective and robust clarification, you may visit out office and get benefit of free counselling.

Is abroad education expensive than India?

I would say no if you consider on long term gain. Now a day in India, Tuition fees for private colleges and universities has gone sky high for graduation and master courses. Tuition fee in abroad varies institute to institute and they are multiple options are available to find relevant course in almost all countries. Many universities do give scholarship as well. And if we consider benefits like part time work, work permit after completion of study and many more future benefits, it works out cheaper than India.

What are the opportunities after study?

Now a day countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada do have scheme where student gets work permit for certain years after successfully completion of their study. At the end of that period, if score certain points most countries do give permanent visa as well which will eventually leads to citizenship status.

What will happen once I land in abroad country?

One you land in abroad country airport, you will have to clear immigration and custom. Immigration officer may ask few questions related to your purpose of visiting that country. On satisfaction, Office endorses your passport and you may proceed further according to further planning.

How much money shall I carry with me and in what format?

You should carry only that much money with you in cash format that you will require for initial week only. All remaining money you should carry in travelling cheque format which you can in cash from any bank.

What happen regarding my accommodation arrangement?

If you are travelling on student visa, we may help booking your accommodation at universities or college hostel. We maintain our network of student who has gone to different countries on student visa and we also can give their contact details that can also help to find right accommodation. If you are travelling on any other visa, you will either have to book hotel or arrange through any relative you may have.

Can I go on work permit rather than student visa?

yes, you may provide you are eligible for work permit scheme of relevant country. Different countries have different policies, so kindly visit our office and get a benefit of free counselling.

Can my spouse join me abroad?

Yes, Most visa policies allow you to invite your spouse to live with you. You may apply for their visa at the same time as your application or at later stage as well.

What financial documents are acceptable for student visa?

You may represent all documents related to liquid assets. However, you must need to show certain liquid money in your or your parents or sponsor bank account and for that you will have to represent bank statement. You may also apply for student loan and represent loan sanction letter to visa office.

Which Institution and course I should apply for?

The course for which you wish to pursue higher education is completely depends upon your choice; however we may guide you according to study profile. Each country has many Institutions at different location, with different resources and fee structure. Also education institutes are of different category so you will have to choose one right for you as per your personal criteria; although we can definitely guide you on this. Most effective way for this is to visit individual institution website.

Can I stay in abroad country forever?

Yes, Provided you become eligible for permanent resident visa as per relevant country visa policy.

what is difference between Permanent Resident visa and Citizenship?

Permanent resident visa allow you stay in that country for life without any condition. You may study, travel, work without any restriction and in most country you are eligible for almost every benefits that country give to their citizen. It is just that you will not be Citizen of that country and you would not have passport of that country.

I have completed my HSC with second class, Can I go abroad for further study?

Yes, You are eligible for most of the universities and college in most country.

I have taken B( Biology) group in HSC, what course can I pursue further in abroad?

There are lots of courses like Nursing, Physiotherapy, Pharmacist, Dental and Medical as well in different levels. You might have to score English examination in order to qualify for admission.

I am 24 years old and l left my graduation in T.Y. Can I go abroad for study now?

Yes, You can, provided you will have to justify the study gaps explaining what you have been doing during that period.

My application for student visa is refused for one country twice. If I apply in another country for student visa, will my history affect probability of getting visa for this country?

It is policy of every country not to prejudice in order to approve visa application regardless of how many times you have been rejected in which country. Yes but you will have to declare that in the application form you fill.